The best that a Mystical destination can offer. we blend ourselves in the country’s exquisite scenery and vibrant culture with a combination of cultural tours and day hikes. This is the only trip that covers much of Bhutan from Paro, Thimphu and Punakha in western Bhutan to Phobjikha in central Bhutan.
While visiting Bhutanese townships and villages, we tour prominent landmarks along with dzongs (fortresses) and lhakhangs (temples) unique to this region. We also undertake several day hikes around Bumthang and to several temples which will further enrich our experience of this beautiful country. The Highlights of Bhutan Tour ends with a hike to the cliff-clinging Taktsang Monastery.
Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Included in the Cost
• Bhutanese visa fee
• Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
• Government approved A and B category hotels on twin- shared basis
• All meals, tea and snacks
• Transportation in comfortable private vehicle(s)
• English speaking, trained and experienced local guide and staff
• All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums
• Company services and all required Bhutanese government taxes/royalties
Not Included in the Cost
• Airfare for international flights to and from Bhutan
• Items of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, internet, laundry, etc.)
• Trip cancellation and medical/evacuation insurance
• Tips for staff (guide and driver)
• Travel insurance